5 Tips for Rio de Janeiro
filmed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Heading to Rio? Here are 5 quick tips to help you have a better time when you visit Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
1. Use your front desk. Not a lot of English is spoken in Rio and guidebooks don’t always keep up with what is good and bad in the city so make sure you use your front desk.
2. The Weather is great all year round.
3. Use the cheap taxis to get around town.
4. Be safe. Always pay attention when out in Rio. Don’t wear fancy clothes or jewelry.
5. Go enjoy the city, whether it is going to see the big Jesus (Christ the Redeemer) or Sugarloaf or hitting the beaches Rio has a ton to do so don’t get stuck.
Filmed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
Safety Advice for Visiting Brazil
Do You Tip in Brazil?
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At